Effective Date: August 31, 2023
Our unwavering commitment lies in the protection and regard for your privacy. Consequently, we treat your personal data (referred to as the "data") with the utmost seriousness, employing it solely to ensure the functionality of the Website and the processing of the requests you transmit to us. Your data will be gathered and processed only subsequent to acquiring your explicit consent, as elaborated in the following details of the Policy.
The Policy explains why and what information about you will be collected by Yunoapp when you visit our website https://yunoapp.com/ (hereinafter - the "Website") , and when you contact Yunoapp by sending an email, filling in the contact form or otherwise. It also describes how the information about you will be used, how you, as a data subject, can control your personal data and how to get in touch with us if you need.
1. Types of Data that we collect
1.1. When we refer to "data," we mean any details associated with you that, either on its own or when combined with other information, allow the entity gathering and handling that data to distinguish you as an individual. The "processing of data" covers various actions involving your information, such as gathering, storing, transferring, and more.
1.2. Either individually or in collaboration with data processors, we might gather the subsequent types of information about you:
- Information obtained when you get in touch with us: This encompasses your preferred communication language, name, email, and any details furnished in your inquiries.
- Information obtained while using the Website: This includes, but is not confined to, the length of your sessions, your interactions with the Website over time, responses to surveys, data you've shared with our support team (including the language of your requests), and any other information you voluntarily provide, whether by adding it to your profile or sending direct messages to us.
- Automatically collected information: This pertains to data regarding how you came across our platform, your IP address, time zone, device type and model, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, location (country, region, city), and your activities on the Website.
- Cookies and other tracking mechanisms, as outlined in our Cookies Policy.
2. Purpose of Data collection
2.1. We undertake the processing of your information for the subsequent objectives:
- Facilitating Website Accessibility: Our goal is to ensure that you can access the Website smoothly and receive services closely related to its offerings.
- Communication and Assistance: We use your information to interact with you regarding your utilization of the Website, cater to your requests, furnish updates about services, information, and products.
- Notification of Significant Changes: We notify you about crucial modifications within the Website that could impact your experience.
- User Analysis and Support: By analyzing active user numbers and providing support to users in various regions, we enhance the functionality of different Website versions and contribute to its ongoing improvement.
- Website Safety and Compliance: Our aim is to maintain the Website's security, enforce the Agreement, and counteract fraudulent activities.
- Statistical Insights: We engage in statistical market research and analysis to gain valuable insights.
- Meeting Legal Obligations: We process data to fulfill our legal responsibilities.
2.2. These processes are based on relevant legal foundations and are essential to ensure the smooth operation of our services and your interaction with the Website.
3. Legal basis for data collection and processing
3.1. We base the processing of your data on the following legal grounds:
Performance of Contract (the Agreement):
- To facilitate your access to the Website and provide relevant services.
- To engage in communication regarding your Website usage, respond to your requests, and furnish updates on services, information, and products.
- To notify you about critical Website changes affecting you.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To analyze the number of active users, offer support across diverse regions, ensure the proper functioning of various Website versions, and enhance Website development and optimization.
- To uphold Website security, enforce the Agreement, combat fraud, and maintain safety.
- To meet our legal obligations.
- It's important to note that when data is gathered for marketing purposes, you will be explicitly requested to provide consent for such processing. Furthermore, you retain the option to withdraw your consent at any time without incurring charges. This can be done by clicking the designated "Unsubscribe" button in the emails we send to you.
4. Sharing of Collected Data
4.1. Related Companies:
We do not lease or sell your personal data to external parties. However, we may share your personal information with business partners, customers, suppliers, and subcontractors as required to fulfill contractual obligations or other agreements formed during our interactions with you.
Additionally, we can share personal information with auditors, legal advisors, other professional consultants, and service providers.
4.3. Public Authorities and Entities:
In order to comply with court orders, legal mandates, or legal processes, we may utilize and disclose personal data. This includes responding to government or regulatory requests.
4.4. Third-Party Service Providers:
We may share your personal information with the following third-party services to support activities like search engine optimization and website performance enhancement:
- G-Suite Service (Storage):
- Google Analytics (Analysis):
4.5. In certain circumstances, we may collaborate with third-party services, necessitating data sharing for tasks such as operational enhancement, integration, customization, support, and marketing of our services and the Website. The data is shared mainly for the purposes outlined in section 2 of this Policy. These third-party categories include cloud storage providers, data analytics providers, measurement and marketing partners, payment processors, communication services providers, and more. It's important to note that these third-party providers also function as data processors for your information when offering their services.
4.6. Furthermore, we may disclose your data to uphold the Agreement, protect our rights, privacy, property, as well as that of our affiliates, you, and others. This includes responding to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory entities, government authorities, and fulfilling legal requirements in various contexts.
4.7. The Company and its service providers are based in the United States. Your country or jurisdiction may have different data privacy laws and protections than the United States.
5. Safeguarding of Collected Data
5.1. Preserving the security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us; however, it's crucial to acknowledge that no internet transmission method or electronic storage mechanism is entirely impervious. While we endeavor to utilize commercially acceptable means to ensure the protection of your personal data, we are unable to assure its complete security.
5.2. We uphold suitable technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard the information we gather against unauthorized access, utilization, disclosure, destruction, and manipulation. To this end, we continuously assess security risks, maintaining oversight over the operating system and all associated components.
6. Retention of Collected Data
6.1. We are committed to retaining your data only for the duration necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is being processed. Our retention period is determined by factors such as the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the intended processing objectives, and the possibility of achieving those objectives through alternative means. Additionally, we must account for periods during which it might be necessary to retain personal data to fulfill legal obligations, address complaints or inquiries, and safeguard our legal interests in the event of potential claims. Once the necessity for your personal data has ceased, we will securely erase or destroy it.
6.2. We will uphold the retention of information and documents, including electronic records, containing personal data in the following instances:
- To adhere to legal requirements that mandate data retention.
- If the information is pertinent to ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or protect our legal rights, including sharing information with relevant parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and mitigating credit risk.
7. User’s Privacy Rights
7.1. As a Data Subject, you possess the following rights:
- Information Request: You can inquire whether we possess your personal information, and if so, the nature of that information and the reasons for its utilization.
- Access Request: You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information held by us and verify the lawful processing of the data.
- Correction Request: You can ask us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect personal information we have about you.
- Erasure Request: You can request the removal or deletion of your personal information when there is no justifiable reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to request erasure if you've objected to the processing.
- Objection to Processing: If we rely on legitimate interests for processing your personal information, you can object to this based on your specific circumstances. You can also object to personal information processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Objection to Automated Decision-Making: You have the right to contest automated decision-making and profiling not subjected to any automated decisions made by us using your personal information.
- Processing Restriction Request: You can request the temporary suspension of processing your personal information, such as if you're confirming its accuracy or the rationale behind its processing.
- Data Transfer Request: You can request the transfer of your personal information in a structured electronic format to you or another party.
- Consent Withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for specific purposes. This won't affect the legality of processing done prior to withdrawal.
- Complaint Filing: You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your state of residence or work. For more details, refer to your country's supervisory authority.
7.2. To exercise any of these rights, contact us at [email protected]. We typically respond within one month. To ensure security, we might request specific information from you to confirm your identity and verify your right to access information or exercise other rights.
8. Children’s Data
8.1. Our Services are designed for individuals aged 18 and above. We do not intend for children under the age of 18 ("Child" or "Children") to utilize our Services.
8.2. We are committed to not intentionally gathering personally identifiable information from children under 18. Should you become aware that a Child has furnished us with data, please notify us. In the event that we become aware of having collected data from Children without confirming parental consent, we will initiate actions to eliminate such information from our servers.
9. Cookies and other tracking technologies
9.1. To enhance your user experience and gather insights into Website usage, we employ cookies and other tracking technologies. These tools contribute to the continuous improvement and optimization of the Website. For more detailed information, kindly consult our Cookies Policy, which offers comprehensive insight into our utilization of cookies and tracking technologies.
Yunoapp LLC, 18401 COLLINS AVE, SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL 33160, USA